Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 13:33:50 -0500
From: "Mary Ann Ziegler" <zieglem@mail.firn.edu>
Subject: central auditory processing disorders

Hi! I'm a supervisor of a communication disorders program for a school
district in Florida. I am looking for a speaker to come to Florida
next March to discuss central auditory processing disorders and some
real strategies for speech therapists to use to assist these kids in
learning. Do you know of anyone that is a pretty speaker that can
present in our district? I pay perdiem plus presentation fee. Please
let me know.

Thanks,

Mary Ann

------- End of Forwarded Message