Postdoc position

Dear list members,

I have just about scraped together enough money to support a post doc for
1-2 years.  Is anybody out there interested in coming to McGill for a
while to carry out research in auditory scene analysis?  If so please
contact me.  Although we are an equal opportunity employer, preference
will be given to people who don't mind taking their hands off their
keyboards and getting them dirty running an experiment with real live
human subjects.

Please sent a CV, a statement of interests, and the names of three
referees with their postal and email addresses.

Al

Albert S. Bregman, Professor,  Dept of Psychology,  McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield  Avenue,  Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896 Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca