how to tie auditory attention

Dear Auditory People,

Our lab is looking an auditory task to tie auditory attention . Our questions
are : what kind of task can tie auditory attention ? then how to test that
auditory attention is securely engaged ?   It is hard for me to find
acceptable studies on that . Treisman, A M and Davies, A Divided attention
to ear and eye (1973) is the only one I could find . Do you happen to know of an
other? or do you have experience about these things ?

Thank you!

Jiajun