KEMAR microphones

Dear all,

We have just taken delivery of a KEMAR manikin, and are in the
process of sorting out some microphones for it. Bruel and Kjaer make
suitable mics, but a two-ear setup with a power supply etc. costs
4000-5000 pounds. This is much more than we anticipated...

Did anyone out there with a KEMAR actually pay this much for their
mics? Is there a cheaper option? I contacted the auditory list a
while ago and someone suggested that a manufacturer called Entopic
(??) makes cheaper mics. Does anyone have more info on this?

Many thanks,

Guy

____

Dr. Guy J. Brown