[AUDITORY] HRTF Listening Test

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Auditory mailing list members,

As part of continuing research investigating binaural audio and the impact of differences between HRTFs, we have developed an online listening test which we would very much appreciate your participation. We anticipate the test to take roughly 30 minutes to complete. You must use headphones/earbuds to take the test (please provide the make/model when requested). Please find the link to the test here:

 http://experiment.dalembert.upmc.fr/HRTFcomp202403/

Thank you,
Sam Bellows

--