[AUDITORY] posting on the 'auditory list'

Dear Dan,

Here is a short description with regard to my ad:

We are looking for a postdoc fellow in auditory modeling and computational neuroscience to work on expanding our current models of the human auditory system. This postdoc position covers 2 years and applicants are welcome to apply according to the information provided on the university’s page: https://www.umu.se/en/work-with-us/postdoctoral-scholarships/7-886-24/

Thanks.

Med vänliga hälsningar/ Best regards,

Amin Saremi,

Associate Professor (Universitetslektor),

Applied Physics and Electronics,

Umeå University, 901 87 Umeå, Sweden.

Tel. +46 721424018.

Email: amin.saremi@xxxxxx