[AUDITORY] Paper request

Dear Listers -

As I do not have access to this particular journal, and as I cannot afford the 40$ demanded for a simple pdf, do any of you happen to have access to the following?  I looked extensively, but I couldn't find a free copy anywhere on the Net.

Osborne, D.K. On dimensional invariance. Quality & Quantity 12, 75–89 (1978).

Yes, it does relate to psychoacoustics, but by way of psychophysics generally.

My generous thanks to anyone who happens to have a copy of this, with thanks for your time.

- Lance Nizami PhD
Bedford, MA 01730