[AUDITORY] Looking for a paper by H. Warncke (1941)

Dear Auditory-List,

I am hoping that someone on this list can help me with that. I would be very grateful!

I am currently looking for the paper:
Warncke, H. (1941) "The fundamentals of room-related stereophonic reproduction in sound films", Akust. Zh. 6, 174-188.

It seems like it was originally published in German:
"Die Grundlagen der raumbezüglichen stereophonischen Übertragung im Tonfilm"

There is a reference to that in the review papers on the precedence effect by Litovsky et al. (1999) and Brown et al. (2015). The citations suggest that this paper introduced the term "summing localization".
It would be very relevant for my current study, but I cannot find the paper anywhere.

Does anybody know, where to find the paper or how I can get access to it?

Thank you so much for your help!   🙂

Kind regards,
Annika

Annika Neidhardt
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Sound Recording
Department of Music & Media
University of Surrey
Stag Hill, University Campus, Guildford GU2 7XH, UK

Office: 09BC03