[AUDITORY] Final reminder to register for FFR Workshop

Dear all,

We are now 2 weeks away from the FFR Workshop, being held in Chicago, USA from 12-14 June 2024. If you have not yet registered but are planning on attending, we encourage you to register as soon as possible, ideally by this Friday. During the Workshop, we will provide a continental breakfast (light breakfast foods) and lunch each day, as well as afternoon snacks on the first two days. The 1st day will end in a Welcome Reception, which will include beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, and a variety of appetizers. The third day of the Workshop will begin with a hands-on session for anyone who would like some in-person training or troubleshooting with data collection and analyses. Following this, we will head over to the Riverwalk to board a private boat to tour the city along the Chicago River while eating Chicago's famous Gino's East pizza. Unfortunately, the boat is not wheelchair accessible. Both events are included in the cost of registration, but we are asking folks to RSVP to each event so we know how many people to expect. We are also asking registrants to inform us of any dietary restrictions. This email is being sent to Workshop registrants so please register now if you haven't already. We are unable to accommodate dietary requests and cannot guarantee availability for the hands-on session or boat tour after this Friday. Registration is required for all Workshop attendees.

Best,
Jen Krizman on behalf of the organizing committee

Jennifer Krizman, Ph.D.

Research Associate Professor
Auditory Neuroscience Laboratory
Northwestern University
www.brainvolts.northwestern.edu

Associate Director, Knowles Hearing Center