[AUDITORY] Funded postdoc position in auditory neurophysiology at Arizona State University

We are seeking a postdoctoral research scholar enthusiastic about studying synaptic and crcuit mechanism in the auditory system

https://apply.interfolio.com/143363

A grant funded, full-time, regular fiscal appointment for a Postdoctoral Research Scholar is available in the Balmer Lab in the School of Life Sciences at Arizona State University to study the neurophysiological mechanisms of hearing. We are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in auditory neuroscience. The goal of the Balmer Lab is to discover how brain circuits function and how they contribute to hearing and balance and their associated disorders.  We investigate neurophysiological mechanisms on multiple levels of analysis, utilizing in vitro acute brain slice electrophysiology to study synapses, viral tracing to study brain circuitry and in vivo electrophysiology to study how cells and circuits underlie hearing and balance. Anticipated start date is May 2024, but remains flexible for applicants with desired qualifications.

Please see https://sites.google.com/asu.edu/balmerlab

__

Timothy Balmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Life Sciences

Arizona State University

Balmerlab.com | Timothy.Balmer@xxxxxxx