[AUDITORY] PhD Call 2024 - University of Udine

Dear all,

The Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics of the University of Udine hosts the PhD course in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, offering PhD scholarships in the fields of Computer Audition, Acoustic Scene Analysis, and Acoustic Sensor Array Processing.

PhD Call will soon be available in mid-May. Please visit the official website for updates: https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/ammissione/active-notice/phd-call-2023?set_language=en

Interviews will be conducted by the committee in July, with the option to participate remotely.

For further inquiries, feel free to contact me. Additional information regarding the PhD program can be found here:

https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/our-ph-d-programmes/area-physical-science-and-engineering/computer-science-and-artificial-intelligence/ph-d-programme/computer-science-and-artificial-intelligence/view?set_language=en

I will take care of providing further information and details once the call is published.

Best regards,

Daniele Salvati

email: daniele.salvati@xxxxxxxx
website: https://users.dimi.uniud.it/~daniele.salvati/