[AUDITORY] Integrating Sonification and Visualization - call for statements

# Call for position statements, hypotheses, and thoughts.

https://forms.office.com/e/zPQNm8kMdV (2 minutes)

Dear colleagues,

The research communities studying sonification and visualization share exceptionally similar goals: They aim to make data interpretable to humans. At the EuroVis (https://event.sdu.dk/eurovis) conference in Odense on May 27-31, two sessions will focus on the integration of visualization and sonification into one form of audio-visual display:

During our panel, we wish to present position statements from both communities that rarely have the opportunity to meet and hear from each other. Please support us with your thoughts, hypotheses, and statements regarding the integration of sonification and visualization.

Please read more about our thoughts and respond via the textbox here (2 minutes): https://forms.office.com/e/zPQNm8kMdV

Thank you so much for your time and effort!

kind regards,

Kajetan Enge (on behalf of our co-authors)

DI Kajetan Enge
[he/him]
looking for a postdoc (2025+, worldwide)
Junior Researcher
PhD Student in Sonification and Visualization
Department of Media and Digital Technologies

Fachhochschule St. Pölten GmbH
Campus-Platz 1, A-3100 St. Pölten
T: +43 2742 313 228
E: kajetan.enge@xxxxxxxxxxx