[AUDITORY] [cfp] IWAENC 2024 - Aalborg. Call for papers and demos

Dear list,

A reminder cfp for the IWAENC (/ˈiːwɑːɛnk/) 2024. I'd highly recommended this cosy conference for those passionate about the enhancement aspects of audio and speech. An added bonus: the conference will be held in beautiful Aalborg, Denmark, in late summer - what more could a researcher ask for?

Whether you're working on groundbreaking algorithms, novel applications, or theoretical advancements in acoustic enhancement, please do consider this venue for sharing your ideas.

Further, Daniele Giacobello and I are leading the show-and-tell (demo) session this year. Contributions ranging from  state-of-the-art products to proof-of-concepts to real-time demos that complement papers are all welcome.

Links:

Main website: https://iwaenc2024.org

CfP: https://iwaenc2024.org/call-for-papers/

Demo call: https://iwaenc2024.org/call-for-papers/

Dates:

- Submission Deadline for papers: May 8, 2024 (Papers can be revised until May 15)

- Submission deadline for demos: May 30, 2024 (1-2 page teaser and/or short trailer)

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Aalborg!

Best regards,

Nilesh & Daniele

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nilesh Madhu
Ghent University - imec

IDLab

nilesh.madhu@xxxxxxxx
AA Tower | Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 122
9052 Ghent

M: +32 488 04 25 14
Web : https://www.ugent.be/ea/idlab/en/research/overview.htm