[AUDITORY] Crosscultural study of audiovisual associations - Native Hindi speakers

Dear members of the list,

We are currently in the process of finalizing the cross-cultural/language data collection for our audiovisual association study. We are seeking approximately 20 native Hindi speakers to participate and complete our sample.
The protocol takes about 12 minutes, and participants can select their native language at the first step. Background in music is not required.

Here is the link to the protocol: https://r.jyu.fi/Fgv

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Nicola Di Stefano