[AUDITORY] IMRF 2024 - Early registration

The 22nd annual International Multisensory Research Forum will take place June 17-20 in Reno, Nevada. Early registration will close on April 15th, 2024. To register, please follow this link.

Student Travel Award

We have selected 6 top-ranked awardees, and they are listed on the conference website.

Symposium, Talk, and Poster sessions

Accepted symposia are announced on the website. The complete program will be posted soon!

Overview of conference

IMRF is a scientific meeting that aims to advance our understanding of how the nervous system processes information from multiple senses to shape both perception and action. This multidisciplinary conference features neuroscientists, psychologists, engineers, biologists, cognitive scientists and others coming together to present and discuss the most recent and impactful work in the field. Active topics of research include human and animal behavior, sensory anatomy and physiology, neural correlates of multisensory processes, computational modeling, perception, attention, development, adaptation, decision making, as well as clinical and technological applications. To join IMRF mailing list, please visit: https://lists.imrf.info/wws/subscribe/multisensory

Local Organizers: Fang Jiang & Paul Macneilage

​Department of Psychology

University of Nevada, Reno