Re: [AUDITORY] absorption scales - recommendations

Hi Esra
For music specifically, there is the recent extension of the BMRQ included absorption :
Best
Barbara

On 6 Apr 2024, at 07:24, Dana Swarbrick <dana.swarbrick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Esra,

I would recommend checking out work by Thijs Vroegh, for example, https://psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2019-58627-009.html or

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810021000143#t0010

Dana Swarbrick (she/her)
PhD
RITMO, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion
Department of Musicology, University of Oslo