[AUDITORY] 2024 Auditory System Gordon Research Conference

Dear Colleagues,

Please help us spread the word! The 2024 Auditory System Gordon Research Conference (GRC) is now just over three months away. This year’s conference will be held July 14-19 at Bryant University in Rhode Island, USA. We have assembled an exciting and diverse lineup of speakers, covering the breadth of the auditory field, with talks sure to stimulate the in-depth conversations, innovative ideas, and new collaborations for which the GRC is rightfully known. We would be thrilled to have you, your trainees, and colleagues attend!

Abstract submission and conference registration are now available at the conference webpage, where you can also view the current meeting program: https://www.grc.org/auditory-system-conference/2024/

We encourage abstract submission and registration as soon as possible, as conference attendance is limited, but the firm deadline to apply to the conference is June 16. We will also be selecting additional speakers for the GRC program based on abstract submissions. For an abstract to be considered for a talk, it must be submitted by April 7.

Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are also strongly encouraged to register for the two-day, trainee-only Auditory System Gordon Research Seminar (GRS), which will immediately precede the GRC on July 13. The GRS program will feature talks from trainees (to be selected based on abstract submissions), a keynote from Dr. Michelle Insanally from the University of Pittsburgh, and a mentoring session led by Dr. Kirsten Sanford, host of This Week in Science, eLife Early Career Advisor Dr. Mayank Chugh. Additional information about the GRS is available at: https://www.grc.org/auditory-system-grs-conference/2024/

Finally, to help us spread the word, we would be grateful if you could please forward this email to your colleagues and post the attached flier around your home institution. Thank you so much for your help, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Allison Coffin and Michael Robert

GRC Chair and Vice-Chair

Lauren Kreeger and Jonah Mittelstadt