[AUDITORY] A fully funded PhD position in France: Impact of music exposure during fetal life on the development of rhythm perception

Dear list,

This is the second publication of our announce.

We are seeking a PhD candidate at GRAMFC (Amiens, France) to evaluate the impact of music exposure during fetal life on the development of rhythm perception, tested at birth using electroencephalography.

For more details and to apply, please visit the following link

https://gramfc.u-picardie.fr/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2024/02/PhD-position-on-Neurodevelopment-and-Rhythm-September-2024-2.pdf

Please do not hesitate to share with potentially interested candidates.

The deadline for applications is May 31st, 2024. Applications will be evaluated as they come
in, and the positions will be open until filled.

Applications should be sent to Sahar Moghimi, sahar.moghimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sahar Moghimi (PhD, HDR)

GRAMFC Lab, InsermU1105
Université de Picardie Jules Verne