[AUDITORY] Looking for collaboration with sound engineer

Hi All,

We are looking for a sound engineer who is able to help us with engineering artificial sections such as amplitude and frequency modulations into existing music pieces with th goal to keep them as non-detectable to listeners as this can be done. In other words, we want these pieces to sound completely normal to a naive listener but have these hidden components in them. Is there anybody in this user group who would have experience with this… or somebody who can suggest somebody? Thanks much -

Achim Klug

Note new address:

Achim Klug, PhD (he/his/him)
Professor
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics
Research Complex 2, Room 9120
Mail Stop 8625
12700 E. 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045, USA

303.724.4621
achim.klug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.kluglab.org

image001.jpg

Important! The email address “achim.klug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"  belongs to a public institution, and as such is subject to the Colorado Open Records Act. In compliance with this law, any information sent to and from this email address which is not otherwise privileged from disclosure under Federal or State law may be released to third parties upon request, including requests from the media.
Please do not use this email address for confidential or personal information but contact me for alternative communication channels.