[AUDITORY] Reminder: Fully funded PhD positions at the Institute for Hearing Technology and Acoustics at RWTH Aachen University

Dear list,

This is a gentle reminder - Application deadline is March 10, 2024.

We are hiring!
Are you looking for a fully funded PhD position in acoustics?

The Institute for Hearing Technology and Acoustics at RWTH Aachen University (https://www.akustik.rwth-aachen.de/cms/~dwma/institut-fuer-hoertechnik-und-akustik/?lidx=1) focuses on the physical and technical aspects of sound as well as the human perception and processing of sound.

We have three open positions:

1. as part of the DFG priority program AUDICTIVE (https://www.spp2236-audictive.de) we are looking for a doctoral candidate in the field of acoustics for an interdisciplinary project with project partners from psychology and virtual reality:
Job ID V000007166: Research assistant (f/m/d) - PhD position in the field of audiovisual virtual reality: https://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/die-rwth/arbeiten-an-der-rwth/rwth-jobportal/~kbag/job-einzelansicht/?file=V000007166&lidx=1

2. as part of a research project funded by the Federal Aeronautical Research Program, we are looking for a PhD student in the field of acoustics to investigate the sound propagation and perception of different flight routes and strategies of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS):
Job ID V000007199: Research assistant (f/m/d) - PhD position in the field of sound propagation and perception of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS): https://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/die-rwth/arbeiten-an-der-rwth/rwth-jobportal/~kbag/job-einzelansicht/?file=V000007199&lidx=1

3. within the framework of the Collaborative Research Center "Hearing Acoustics" (SFB 1330, HAPPAA, https://uol.de/en/sfb-1330-hearing-acoustics) funded by the German Research Foundation, we are looking for a doctoral candidate in the field of acoustics to research the perception of one's own voice when using hearing aids and assistive listening devices in communication situations:
Job ID V000007200: Research assistant (f/m/d) - PhD position in the field of perception of one's own voice when using hearing aids and assistive listening devices in communication situations: https://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/die-rwth/arbeiten-an-der-rwth/rwth-jobportal/~kbag/job-einzelansicht/?file=V000007200&lidx=1

Please apply indicating the job ID and a detailed application (see the links above for application details) at jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by March 10, 2024.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Cheers,

Janina

Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Janina Fels
Director/Institutsleiterin

Institute for Hearing Technology and Acoustics (IHTA)
RWTH Aachen University