[AUDITORY] Invitation to Participate in Perspectives on Self Fitting Hearing Aids Survey - Your Expert Input Needed!

Hello,

I'm Bhavya Bugatha, a third-year AUD student at San Jose State University. I'm reaching out regarding my AUD capstone project, which focuses on 'perspectives on self-fitting hearing aids'. Your insights as a professional in this field would greatly enhance the depth and quality of our research findings. The survey should only take about 5 to 8 minutes to complete, and your responses will be kept confidential. Your participation is invaluable, and we truly appreciate your time and effort.

To participate, please click on the following link:

https://sjsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4Id5wjC8T7Gw2Eu

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at auditory.cog.science@xxxxxxxx

Thank you for considering our invitation. We greatly value your input, and your participation will make a meaningful impact on our research.

Sincerely,
Bhavya Bugatha