[AUDITORY] Survey on Captions of Non-Speech Sounds

[Apologies for cross-posting]

[Please distribute]

Dear All,

I’m a member of the research team at New York University in the US. We are recruiting survey participants to learn more about the accessibility of non-speech sound captions, in particular your experience in viewing non-speech captions in videos such as TV, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc. If you are interested, please visit https://nyu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8rlT0CHCEhnDlEW to take the survey. It will take about 30 minutes, and you will have a chance to win a $40 Amazon gift card. If you would rather take the survey in ASL, please let us know at mc6591@xxxxxxx so that we can accommodate you.

Thank you for your time!

Mark Cartwright

--
NJIT logoMark B Cartwright