[AUDITORY] Jobs: 3 x permanent neuro positions at Lancaster University

Hello Auditory List,

Lancaster University, UK are hiring THREE permanent neuro positions (2 x lecturer and 1 x senior lecturer).

Deadline for all: 5th January

Full adverts are here:

https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancies.aspx?cat=287&type=6

These positions are not hearing/auditory specific, but I wanted to share on this list as we have a wonderful hearing group at Lancaster University across the age span. We’re a very supportive department with 3 full time technicians. For informal discussions please contact our Neuro lead Helen Nuttall (h.nuttall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or head of department, Gert Westermann (g.westermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Happy holidays everyone! (And apologies for cross posting).

- Hannah

Dr Hannah J Stewart

UKRI Future Leaders Fellow | Lecturer in Developmental Psychology
Department of Psychology | Lancaster University, UK

Principal Investigator of The PELiCAN Lab

Pronouns: [She/Her/Hers]