Re: [AUDITORY] Daily digest mail formatting issue

Title: RE: Daily digest mail formatting issue

I contacted Gmail support a while ago. Gmail does not support HTML formatting of the AUDITORY mailing? I hope I remember correctly. What you see is pages and pages of code, somewhere within is the original email text.

I have access to Outlook on PC and Android and stick to that.

Your issue may be related?

There are difficulties on a Surface tablet using Outlook where it refuses to allow selection of a single email attachment, instead only selecting all and not opening any of them. That’s another matter.

--

jonathan digby

audio engineer

postgraduate researcher