Re: [AUDITORY] Request for Matlab Code/GUI/ app for Coordinated Response Measure (CRM) Test

We have made our Matlab code available on GitHub:
https://github.com/gallunf/SR2

This is for testing spatial release using CRM sentences and includes both a GUI and code for adjusting signal to noise ratios. Let me know if you have any questions.

Erick
Frederick (Erick) Gallun, PhD | he/him/his
Professor, Oregon Hearing Research Center, Oregon Health & Science University
"Diversity is like being invited to a party, Inclusion is being asked to dance, and Belonging is dancing like no one’s watching" - Gregory Lewis