[AUDITORY] Pre- or post-doc position available at the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna

Dear colleagues,

I am currently looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join a highly interdisciplinary team investigating „Dynamic Auditory Predictions in Human and Non-human Primates (Dynamates)". The project rests on a strong collaboration between cognitive neuroscience, cognitive biology, and computational modeling. The candidate’s main task will be to perform cutting-edge model-based analyses of neurobehavioural data (psychophysics + EEG + eyetracking) that we already collected.

The position is to be filled for one year and is available immediately, but open until a suitable candidate is found (1st round of evaluation will start on Nov 22).

For pre-doc applications, all details can be found here: https://www.oeaw.ac.at/en/ari/ari/about-ari/news-1/project-scientist-position-f-m-x
For post-doc applications, follow this link instead: https://www.oeaw.ac.at/en/ari/ari/about-ari/news-1/postdoc-position-f-m-x-full-time

Please distribute and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position!

Very best,
Robert

—
Robert Baumgartner, PhD

Senior Research Associate
Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience
Institut für Schallforschung | Acoustics Research Institute
Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften | Austrian Academy of Sciences
Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Wien, Österreich | Vienna, Austria