[AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing Workshop 2024 (MoH 2024) - Call for Abstracts

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure announce that the Call for Abstracts for the 15th Mechanics of Hearing Workshop (MoH2024) is now open.  MoH2024 will be held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI USA during June 8-14, 2024.  Please visit our website for more information and this link to submit your abstract.

If you wish to be added to the Mechanics of Hearing email list in order to receive more frequent emails and updates regarding this conference, please add your name using this link

Some important dates:
October 5, 2023 - Abstract submission opened!
December 15,  2023 - Abstracts due

Best Regards,

MoH 2024 Organizing Committee

Karolina Charaziak, University of Southern California
Karl Grosh, University of Michigan
Julien Meaud, Georgia Institute of Technology
Sarah Verhulst, Univeristy of Ghent