[AUDITORY] Expression of Interest: Audio/Software Engineer. Jordy Williams.

Hey everyone thanks for your time to read my message.

My name is Jordy, I am writing to express interest in looking for Melbourne, AU / Remote based audio/biotech/hearing technology work. I have a passion for digital health, signal processing and aiding the hearing-impaired community. It's a true passion of mine to use my traditional education to ways which can provide benefit to people's lives.  I previously worked for Mimi Hearing Technologies in Berlin and am now working at daisee (as an Audio/Software Engineer). Current responsibilities include: engineering-CS team relationship management, streamlining the client onboarding, proof of concept and audio processing/transcription pipelines. I'm eager to bring my expertise to help your solution make a difference.

By trade I studied Acoustical Engineering and I have working in various Audio and Software Engineering roles with a varied skillet. I very much enjoy my current role at daisee but am looking to move to a more audio/acoustics focussed area and ideally with a team located closer to where I am based in Melbourne so I can work more in person. More about me can be seen on my attached CV as well as at https://jordyjwilliams.github.io/. Any questions please just reach out to me.

I have a first-class (hons.) Masters degree in Acoustical Engineering. My industry experience involved: audio engineering, software development; complemented by my proficiency in Python, cloud technologies, and Infrastructure as Code. I've successfully bridged the gap between research and product teams, bringing innovative software solutions to market.

Notably, a personal experience with a deaf individual (attempting to learn sign to communicate) ignited my passion for sound-related work.  This experience underscores my dedication to using technology to empower individuals.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your team's success. Please contact me at this email or +61403765534.

Thank you for considering my interest. I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Best regards,

Jordy Williams