Re: [AUDITORY] Royal Parks Half Marathon to raise money for the Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID)

Dear all,

Apologies if this is misplaced but is directly related to supporting funding bodies and individuals with hearing loss.

On October 8th 2023, the Cambridge Hearing Group Runners will be running the Royal Parks Half Marathon to raise money for the Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID). With this, we want to underscore the wonderful work RNID does to help make the world more inclusive for D/deaf people and those with hearing loss and tinnitus!

We are 80% of reaching our target goal currently with 1 week remaining.

We would be eternally grateful for any sponsorship at: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cambridge-hearing-group