[AUDITORY] SPIN2024: The 15th Speech in Noice Workshop in Potsdam

Dear all,

SPIN2024 will be in Potsdam, Germany, 11-12 January 2024.

SPIN will be in person and hosted by Prof. Outi Tuomainen of the Department of Linguistics at Potsdam University.
You will find information on our website: https://2024.speech-in-noise.eu

At the moment we are aiming to open submissions on 1st of October, but I will send an updated announcement at that time.

Hope to see you there!

Thomas Koelewijn
SPIN Coordinator

Also on behalf of the rest of the SPIN Organising Team
Outi Tuomainen, Etienne Gaudrain, Antje Heinrich, Laurianne Cabrera, Chris James, and Damir Kovačić

--
Thomas Koelewijn, PhD
Researcher

Department of Otorhinolaryngology
University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
University of Groningen (RUG)