[AUDITORY] Developmental Science Special Issue "Music in Development"

Dear AUDITORY,

Heather Bortfeld (cc'd) and I are pleased to share a Special Issue of Developmental Science, "Music in Development". Our editorial and fifteen papers are now available at https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/toc/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-7687.music-in-development.

Michael Gross did a nice writeup of the issue in this week's Current Biology: https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(23)00965-X.

Many thanks to the authors who submitted their work and to Heather for co-editing the issue. We hope you enjoy the science!

best
Sam

———
Samuel Mehr
School of Psychology, University of Auckland
and Child Study Center, Yale University
Be a citizen scientist at themusiclab.org!