[AUDITORY] Headphones for pc room: traditional cable or USB?

Dear all,

We have to replace the headphones in our pc room (about 30 computers) and we look for budget headphones. I was targeting something like 20-30 euro/pair.

I was about to buy some traditional cable ones (with the cable connecting to the audio analog output of the pc) but the technician suggested me USB cable headphones, that, I guess, have a digital to analog converter in the headset.

I was wandering whether anybody has experience with these headphones and whether they can be any good.

All the best,