[AUDITORY] Tenured/Tenure-Track Positions in Acoustics at SCUT

Dear List,

The School of Physics and Optoelectronics at South China University of Technology (SCUT) is pleased to announce three tenured or tenure-tracked positions in Acoustics. We are looking for talented candidates with a PhD in the field of acoustics, competitive research experience through journal publications or industrial work, and strong leadership skills. Additionally, all candidates must have a background in physics or engineering.

As a research-intensive university, SCUT provides an exceptional environment for academic research and career development. Our Acoustics Lab has a rich history of multidisciplinary research in acoustics dating back to the 1950s. We strive to provide an excellent platform for candidates to achieve their academic and career goals.

These positions are open to candidates at the professor/associate professor level, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. The positions will remain open until they are filled, so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or are interested in applying for any of the positions, please do not hesitate to contact Professor Xie Bo-Sun (phbsxie@xxxxxxxxxxx), Professor Yu Guang-Zheng (scgzyu@xxxxxxxxxxx), or myself (mengqinglin@xxxxxxxxxxx) for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you and discovering how you can contribute to our team.

Best regards,

Qinglin Meng, PhD

Associate Professor, Acoustics Laboratory

School of Physics and Optoelectronics, SCUT