[AUDITORY] CFP - Sensory interactions in digital and virtual realities: new frontiers for the user experience

Sensory interactions in digital and virtual realities: new frontiers for the user experience

Deadline: May 2023.

==

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross posting.

Together with Gaelle Pantin-Sohier (IAE Angers, France), Pierferice Rosatto (Uniba, Italy), and Raffaele Campo (Uniba, Italy), we are organizing a special issue on "Sensory Interactions in Digital and Virtual Realities" (Frontiers Research Topic).

Once again, we would like to invite you all to submit:

As part of this topic, you can submit to the following journals:
Frontiers in Psychology
Frontiers in Communication
Frontiers in Computer science

The deadline for full submission is end of May 2023.

We also appreciate your support spreading the word about this call.

Best regards,

--

image001.png

Felipe Reinoso Carvalho
f.sound [at] gmail.com
@percepcionysentidos
@sonictaste

==

Te invito a leer mi libro sobre percepción: Un viaje a través de los sentidos ;-)

https://tienda.eltiempo.com/percepcion (COL)

https://tinyurl.com/percepcion-libro (WORLD)

==

728x90.png