Re: [AUDITORY] request for resources on acoustic analysis of raindrops

Dear Neeks,

within out SafeAcoustics project (http://acoustics.safeproject.net/), we have a large (several thousand hours) number of audio recordings from the Borneo rainforest. These include a lot of rain recordings, made using our custom recorder (https://sarabsethi.github.io/autonomous_ecosystem_monitoring/). They have not been released publicly, but I'll be happy to share them, if you think they could be of any use.

Best
Lorenzo

--
Dr Lorenzo Picinali