SPIN babble noise research questions

Hello Auditory Community

I am a recent member, and a physician (and auditory researcher)

A few of my selected publications are here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29960450/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35649914/

I am interested in developing auditory icon alarms in different high-consequence industry applications

Specifically, I would like to use a background speech babble, and would like to know where I might download the SPIN babble noise, or if there are other speech babble applications you all have used, and where I might be able to download those.

Secondly, I want to have a background noise of different industrial trucks, and curious if there is a validated and respected repository of these types of background sounds for download and research.

I appreciate any insight from this group!

Sincerely
Joe

Joseph J. Schlesinger, MD, FCCM

Associate Professor
Department of Anesthesiology
Division of Critical Care Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Adjunct Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
McGill University
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Vice President
International Association for Music & Medicine

Encrypted email: joe.schlesinger@xxxxx