[AUDITORY] Work request: expression of interest. Acoustical Engineer MEng, Python/JavaScript/Basic C++ developer.

Hey everyone my name is Jordy. Sorry for the work request, if not allowed feel free to ignore. I have previously emailed out to this list and generated some leads. Looking to do the same again due to a project falling through.

I am an Audio Research engineer and Python/_javascript_ Developer. I have a MEng, in Acoustical Engineering from ISVR, Southampton UK. I have a passion for digital health, signal processing and aiding the hearing impaired community. It's a true passion of mine to use my traditional education to ways which can provide benefit to people's lives.

Previously I was working for Mimi Hearing Technologies in Berlin and am now based in Australia (AEST). Until recently was freelancing for Mimi and since this arrangement has ended, I have been focusing on other interests. Currently I am working part time as an academic assistant for CoderAcademy om their Web development bootcamp.

I am looking for part time/freelance work in the next few months starting ideally in new year. I am flexible with start date. In mid next year I would hope to ramp up hours. My timeline/availability is fairly sporadic, however happy to discuss more if anyone has any leads/options/questions I'd be happy to chat more.

If anyone has any needs or ideas for potential freelance work, I'd love to get involved.

See more about my profile here: https://jordyjwilliams.github.io. I have also attached my CV to this email.

Hoping to hear from some of you.

Kind regards
Jordy Williams