[AUDITORY] New job opportunity in neuro data science / IT / data-wrangling at Uni Lübeck, Obleser lab

Dear all,
sorry for potential cross-posting:

A new job opportunity is arising in our lab (obleserlab.com) and at the University of Lübeck, Germany, which is part of an excellent AI/health-related ecosystem of Universities and spin-offs.

https://auditorycognition.com/2022/11/23/job-alert-in-the-obleser-lab-we-are-looking-for-a-data-scientist-neuro-computer-scientist/

This particular project is concerned with the intricacies of high-dimensional neuro data (eg EEG, fMRI) and how to balance aspects of transparency/reproducibility vs data security/anonymity.

The job is especially suited for scientist aiming to move fields, eg from psychology deeper into data science/IT or engineers aiming to cross over into health/neuro. So please share widely with your friends, colleagues, or students who might be suited for this.

(Note: I foresee ample headroom for own data-scientific research interest. No teaching duties, no German required. Holding a PhD is not a must; payment is commensurate with typical German postdoc salaries.)

Deadline Dec 16, please use the official application channel but hit me up with any questions.
Best wishes, Jonas

Prof. Dr. Jonas Obleser
Chair in Physiological Psychology and Research Methods

University of Lübeck
Department of Psychology
MFC 8, Maria-Goeppert-Straße 9a
23562 Lübeck, Germany