[AUDITORY] Lancaster Auditory Neuroscience Network Symposium

Hello everyone,

Please join us this Friday, November 18th @ 12pm for an afternoon symposium of talks and discussion from the Lancaster Auditory Neuroscience Network, where we will hear research updates from new colleagues Bo Yao and Hannah Stewart, as well as talks from Patrick May, Chris Plack, and Kate Slade.

The event will be held in A12 in The Health Innovation Campus at Lancaster University and you can purchase a free ticket via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lancaster-auditory-neuroscience-network-inaugural-symposium-tickets-460132908917

It will also be possible to join online. Please email Helen Nuttall h.nuttall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the joining link.

The schedule is below:

12.00-12.10 – Opening remarks - Helen Nuttall

12.10-12.40 – Hannah Stewart: Children's hearing aids

12.40-1.10 – Patrick May: The predictive auditory cortex through the looking glass of computational modelling

1.10-1.40 – Kate Slade: Ageing, hearing loss, and the brain

1.40-2.10 - Lunch break (bring your own!) / comfort break

2.10-2.40 – Bo Yao: How auditory is inner speech - why do we care?

2.40-3.10 – Chris Plack: The lying audiogram: What you don't know can hurt you

3.10-3.30 – Panel discussion and close – Chaired by Helen Nuttall

We look forward to seeing you on Friday!

- Hannah

Dr Hannah J Stewart | Lecturer in Developmental Psychology

Department of Psychology | Lancaster University, UK

Principal Investigator of The PELICAN Lab

Pronouns: [She/Her/Hers]
My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.