[AUDITORY] E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars) - Inviting applicants for Trainee Talks Dec. 13

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

We are seeking trainees to present in our upcoming Trainee Talks on December 13.

E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars) is a monthly auditory seminar series focused on central auditory processing and circuits. The Trainee Session on December 13 will highlight the work of graduate students and postdocs in auditory neuroscience.

This is a great opportunity to present your work to a wide audience of auditory neuroscientists! The talks will be 10 min each + 5 min Q&A.

Please apply here, by November 18: https://forms.gle/wSM33zUqTaDEfG87A

For more information about E.A.R.S., visit our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ears2020/home

With kind wishes,

Maria Geffen