[AUDITORY] Chicago ASA Meeting

Hi all,

I am thinking about requesting a special session at the 184th ASA Meeting, Chicago Il 8-12 May 2023. The session will focus on auditory-visual speech perception and dual sensory impairments (eye and ear) that are common to elderly patients with hearing loss. If you are even remotely interested in contributing to such a special session, please respond to me directly (ken.w.grant@xxxxxxxxx).

v/r

Ken

Ken W. Grant, Ph.D.
Chief, Scientific and Clinical Studies Section
America Building, Room 5601
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
4954 North Palmer Road

Bethesda, MD 20889-5630

OFFICE:  301-319-7043
CELL:  301-919-2957