[AUDITORY] Request for full length article

Dear list,

I am currently working on a systematic review of localization performance with hearing aids. For review, I require the full length of a few classic papers that are not available on the internet. I request the members of the auditory list to please assist me to get the full-length paper. The citation of the required articles were given below.

  1. Orton JF, Preves DA. (1979) Localization ability as a function of hearing aid microphone placement. Hear Instrum 30:18–21
  2. Westermann, S., & Topholm, J. (1985). Comparing BTEs and ITEs for localizing speech. Hearing Instruments, 36(2), 20–24.
  3. Turk R. (1986). A clinical comparison between behind-the-ear and in-the-ear hearing aids. Audiol Acoustics 25:76-86.
  4. Noble, W., Sinclair, S., & Bryne, D. (1998). Improvement in aided sound localization with open earmolds: observations in people with high-frequency hearing loss. Journal of American Academy of Audiology, 9(1), 25-34.
  5. Bryne, D., Noble, W., & LePage, B. (1992). Effects of long-term bilateral and unilateral fitting of different hearing aid types on the ability to locate sounds. Journal of American Academy of Audiology, 3(6), 369-382.

Thanks and regards,

Sathish Kumar.

Senior Research Fellow

Dept of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology

Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India.