Re: [AUDITORY] Cochlear Implants - To interleave or not to interleave?

Hi Jan,

The classic paper would be by the inventor of CIS.

Wilson, B. S., Finley, C. C., Lawson, D. T., Wolford, R. D., Eddington, D. K., & Rabinowitz, W. M. (1991). Better speech recognition with cochlear implants. Nature, 352(6332), 236–238. https://doi.org/10.1038/352236a0

Otherwise, I think Philip Loizou’s paper speaks more to the question you are asking.

Loizou, P. C., Stickney, G., Mishra, L., & Assmann, P. (2003). Comparison of speech processing strategies used in the Clarion implant processor. Ear and Hearing, 24(1), 12–19. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AUD.0000052900.42380.50

Regards

Alan