[AUDITORY] ESRC-funded Research Assistant in Cognitive Listening (3 years)

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce the following position:

ESRC-funded Research Assistant in Cognitive Listening (3 years)

We are seeking a Research Assistant (Research Technician) from 1 February 2023 to contribute to a 3-year ESRC-funded project in the area of speech perception and cognitive listening. The aim of the project is to further our understanding of individual differences in "effortful listening". The successful candidate will contribute to every stage of the project and be fully integrated into a vibrant lab. Candidates should have a good command of experimental design and statistical analysis. Experience in psychophysics (including programming psychophysical experiments), pupillometric analysis, speech perception, and/or spatial hearing is desirable, as is experience with online testing and writing up scientific results. Please see the attached document for further details.

For further details about the post and link to the application portal, please see:

https://jobs.york.ac.uk/vacancy/research-trainee-500012.html

Best wishes,
Sarah
Dr Sarah Knight