[AUDITORY] Streamlining Production Workflows for Accessible Audio: Invitation to participate

Hi all,
I am inviting you to participate in an online experiment as part of my research with University of York and BBC R&D.
I am looking for people who can spare approximately an hour of time to complete a short survey and a categorisation task where you will choose how important you think sounds are to the storyline of 3 pieces of content. The aim is to collect data in order to train a machine learning algorithm to help streamline the production of accessible audio for broadcast (this is explained in more detail in the link).

You will need to use Firefox (v80 or higher) or Chrome (v85 or higher) to access the link and it doesn't work on tablets or phones.

The link is:  https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6G99LHKwmPLU5vM

If you have any questions please contact me at kes574@xxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,
Kim