[AUDITORY] Hughson & Westlake, 1944

Hi All,

I am checking to see if anyone might have, and be willing to share, an electronic copy of the following well-known (in clinical audiology circles), but hard to find, reference:

Hughson, W., & Westlake, H. D. (1944). Manual for program outline for rehabilitation of aural casualties both military and civilian, sponsored by the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. Douglas Print. Co.

Our system does not have it and has not, for whatever reason, been all that helpful in getting a copy.

Thanks much,

Ben Hornsby