[AUDITORY] Call for contribution in Special Issue “Speech Communication in Complex Auditory Scenes and Effects on Voice Behaviour and Health, Listening Comfort, Well-being, and Learning” in IJERPH

Dear Auditory List,

We would like to draw your attention to a Special Issue “Speech Communication in Complex Auditory Scenes and Effects on Voice Behaviour and Health, Listening Comfort, Well-being, and Learning” in IJERPH (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/special_issues/sccas), which is a remarkable growing journal with an Impact Factor of 4.614 (2021, an increase of 36% over 2020).
Submissions are open for research articles, review articles, and short communications.

Deadline for full papers submission (to be sent through the online form): October 31st, 2022.

Although the Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2500 CHF (Swiss Francs), we can offer a discount if you agree to contribute to this special issue. To express your interest, please send us a preliminary title and a short abstract (about 100 words) to karin.loh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by August 31, 2022. We will then inform you of the final discount we can offer.

For any technical questions or requests, feel free to contact Florence Wang (florence.wang@xxxxxxxx).

On behalf of the Guest Editors of this Special Issue, Arianna Astolfi and Giuseppina Emma Puglisi (Politecnico di Torino), Janina Fels and Karin Loh (RWTH Aachen University), and Anna Warzybok (Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg),  we hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Janina Fels

Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Janina Fels
Director

Institute for Hearing Technology and Acoustics (IHTA)
RWTH Aachen University

Kopernikusstraße 5, D-52074 Aachen
Phone: +49-241-80-97912
mailto:Janina.Fels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx