[AUDITORY] 3-Year postdoc in Scotland

Dear Auditory List,

We have a 3-year postdoctoral researcher position in our lab in Dundee, Scotland. The MRC-funded project involves modelling individual brain rhythms and testing their influence on speech comprehension with and without hearing loss. We will employ different methods (EEG, MEG, TMS) in collaboration with Joachim Gross (Münster, Germany) and Simon Hanslmayr (Glasgow, UK).

The work will involve research visits to Münster and Glasgow, and will be supported by a full-time Research Assistant (Ad coming soon).

We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual with experience in auditory neuroscience. The successful candidate will join a supportive  and friendly team in the up-and-coming coastal city of Dundee, close to the Scottish Highlands.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for informal enquiries (a.keitel@xxxxxxxxxxxx) or see here for more information: https://ig5.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_uod01.asp?newms=jj&id=105822&aid=14197

Deadline is 12th August 2022 (midnight) and interviews will take place in the week beginning 22nd August.

All the best and many thanks

Anne

--

University of Dundee shield logo

Dr Anne Keitel
Lecturer in Psychology (Cognitive Neuroscience Lab)
School of Social Sciences, University of Dundee, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 386754 | a.keitel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

University of Dundee FacebookUniversity of Dundee TwitterUniversity of Dundee LinkedInUniversity of Dundee YouTubeUniversity of Dundee InstagramUniversity of Dundee Snapchat

One of the UK's top 30 universities
The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 and The Guardian University Guide 2019

** Please note there is no obligation to respond to emails from me outside of typical working hours. **