Re: [AUDITORY] Research audiologist salary survey

All,

Thank you to those who have responded so far.

We have had a number of requests for an anonymous way to submit the requested salary survey information. I have put together a google form that should allow collection of this information via the link below. Please distribute to any and all individuals that may have some interest in or information about this question, we hope this effort helps.

https://forms.gle/jFzm9n1nkBeeLQXm6

Best,

Nate Greene

Nathaniel Greene, PhD

Assistant Professor

Department of Otolaryngology

University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

12631 E 17th Ave., Aurora, CO 80045 | Mail Stop B205

E: Nathaniel.Greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |  P: 303.724.4253 |  C: 770.361.2188

www.cuanschutz.edu

CU Anschutz Website