[AUDITORY] XXIII CIM: call for papers and music

*Submissions open for XXIII CIM*
October 25-28 2022 - Ancona, Italy

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=xxiiicim2022
[Apologies or cross-posting, please distribute]

*Call for Papers - Call for Musical Works/Scores*
I am glad to announce that the XXIII edition of the CIM (Colloquium of Musical Informatics) will take place in Ancona, Italy on October 25-28, 2022. We are inviting the community to submit their scientific papers and musical pieces for being presented/performed during the 3-days conference.

All the details, including topics, tracks and concerts information can be found at the following link: https://www.aimi-musica.org/?page_id=3520

The Easychair site is open for submissions at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=xxiiicim2022

For travel information please refer to: https://www.cim2022.info/

*Important dates*
Deadline for all the submissions: June 1, 2022
Notification of acceptance (scientific works): July 15, 2022
Notification of acceptance (musical works): July 15, 2022
Camera ready papers must be submitted before: September 15, 2022
Final version of the musical works must be submitted before: September 15, 2022

For further questions write to: cim2022@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards

--
Leonardo Gabrielli, PhD